Dordt College invites the community to attend their annual Ag Day on Friday, April 26. Sponsored by Dordt’s Ag Club, this event draws in students and community members of all ages. Over 100 Dordt students will help put on the event.
Exciting features of Ag Day include:
- Live animals, including hogs, cattle, sheep, and rabbits
- Agricultural demonstrations
- Educational booths
- High school livestock and crop judging
- Vintage and modern farm equipment on display
- Games for all ages
- Pulled pork sandwiches served with baked beans, applesauce, and chips. The meal costs $5 for adults, while children under three eat free.
“Ag Day gives us an opportunity to inform the broader community about agriculture along with engaging the campus community in educational activities,” Ag Club President Braden Konynenbelt said.
This free event will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Dordt College's parking lot just north of the Campus Center.